This article is rated PG-13, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for readers under the age of 13.
Myles Bots: The Movie is a CGI/Live-Action/2D animated superhero movie that revolves around alternate versions of the characters that have previously appeared in films and TV shows that fight against the evil Pink Diamond and his cohorts.
This was the first known original film to have more than two post-credit scenes.
- Pink Diamond and Potty Mouth who are still inside the cart wound up on a hill where Potty Mouth and Langer fight and the latter tried to kill Potty Mouth but before this can happen the two were devoured by the hill which turned out to be the hill monster from the Trolls film.
- Hope Van Dyne (now known as the Wasp) expresses her newfound thought of finally joining her boyfriend but Nick Fury tells her that she has been recruited to the Myles Bots in D.E.A.D.P.O.O.L.'s place now that he has retired. She smiles and confidently shouts out "Let's get small!".
- The Jump Street Agents arrive at their boss' desk and are excited when the boss assigns them to a new city saying the same thing from the Foreign Exchange Student portion of the mid-credits scene when excited and say the same thing when dismayed upon realizing that the city they're being assigned to is none other than San Francisco, the site of Lila Vickers' rampage.
- Jared Leto as D.E.A.D.P.O.O.L.
- Seth Rogen as The Flash
- Cameron Boyce as Meeko
- Unknown as Kaz
- Jack Black as Leonardo
- Unknown as Flit
- Unknown as Smurfette
- George Lopez as Kenny McCormick
- Nathan Kress as Lloyd Garmadon
- Kelly Hu as Hope Van Dyne
- Ed Helms as Mr. Martin
- Justin Timberlake as Zachary Delightful
- Reese Witherspoon as Carrie Courageous
- Dee Bradley Baker as Spike
- Chris Hardwick as Pink Diamond
- Hugo Harold-Harrison as Airborne
- Mae Whitman as Lila Vickers
- Nick Kroll as Potty Mouth
- Ben Affleck as Raska Davenport
- Jermaine Clement as Monty Cross
- Kelly Hu as Wasp
- Channing Tatum as Jenko
- Jonah Hill as Schmidt