In Sync is an upcoming college sport flick revolving around a gang of (non-frat) boys (not yet men) who decide to form a synchronized swimming squad in an attempt to set an example of counter-feminism.
Synchronized swimming is one of the few remaining Olympic disciplines that is restricted to a single gender, the female one in this case. One day, in a Sociology 101 class they are taking only half-assed, friends and roomies Wil and Guy realize that this is discriminatory. One night, soon after, they recruit a whole squad of guys with very different backgrounds and motives for their synchronized swimming team that is to be founded.
- The boys
- Leo comes from an athletic family and was recently kicked out of the Football/Baseball/Basketball/Hockey team; tall, athletic, black
- Guy, named for Guybrush Threepwood by his ubernerdy single dad; average physique, his mother's origin was obviously a different continent than his (ginger/blond) father's; computer science major
- Wil, oldest of 6 kids of Jewish-Greek parents and the only son; preparing for med-schhol
- Huey, claims he's 6/8th native American, but everyone thinks he's at least half Japanese due to his fascination with everything manga, probably gay; social sciences
- Chuck; engineering major
- JR, exchange student from a Romance-speaking country
- Bob, has a scholarship in a different sport
- The sidekicks
- dean of sports