Bioshock: Elizabeth's Story is a movie spin-off of Bioshock Infinite. The film centers around Elizabeth and will have her were her iconic blue gown and bob hairstyle.
Elizabeth is sent to the 21st century alone for wittiness protection for about a week. She learns from the world she's is sent to to adjust/blend in. The person she's hiding from is secretly spying on her.
- Elizabeth discovers tv in the same way as Madison, Sil and Hanna.
- She does change out of her gown to blend in after watching fashion tv.
- She does drive a car, but not very well.
- She assumed electricity is magic
- She is starrted by camera flashes.